Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Chase your Dreams, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Chase your Dreams has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Chase your Dreams does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Chase your Dreams disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which apparelsummit.com links, and that link to apparelsummit.com. Chase your Dreams does not have any control over those non-Chase your Dreams websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Chase your Dreams website or webpage, Chase your Dreams does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Chase your Dreams disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Chase your Dreams websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Chase your Dreams asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by apparelsummit.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Chase your Dreams in accordance with Chase your Dreams’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Chase your Dreams will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Chase your Dreams will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Chase your Dreams or others. In the case of such termination, Chase your Dreams will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Chase your Dreams.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Chase your Dreams to you any Chase your Dreams or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Chase your Dreams. Chase your Dreams, apparelsummit.com, the apparelsummit.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with apparelsummit.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Chase your Dreams or Chase your Dreams’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Chase your Dreams or third-party trademarks.
- Chase your Dreams reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at apparelsummit.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Product. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Chase your Dreams reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Chase your Dreams may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Chase your Dreams may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your apparelsummit.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Chase your Dreams if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Chase your Dreams’ notice to you thereof; provided that, Chase your Dreams can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Chase your Dreams and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Chase your Dreams nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Chase your Dreams, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Chase your Dreams under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Chase your Dreams shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Chase your Dreams, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Chase your Dreams and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Chase your Dreams, or by the posting by Chase your Dreams of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Coquitlam. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Coquitlam, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Chase your Dreams may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.